Application to the principle of your collage for leave on account of an urgent piece of work

The Principal,

Government Collage,

A.B.C.

Subject: Request for a leave

Sir,

It is humbly stated that I am an urgent piece of work at home. My mother is ill and I must attend to her. She has recently been diagnosed with a kidney problem. I will be accompanying her for an appointment with the doctor. My father is away on an official visit to Islamabad. This situation requires my urgent attention and necessitates my presence at home.

Owing to this, I am unable to come to collage. You are requested to grant me leave for today i.e. May 7,2022.

I shall be very grateful to you for this favor.

May 7, 2022.                                                                                                  Your obediently,

                                                                                                             X.Y.Z.